Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

We went to the cabin with our friends again to ring in the New Year! We were having so much fun, that we lost track of time and missed the count down! We went sledding, 4-wheeling, played lots of games and ate a lot of good food. Good food and great company is about all I need these days. My camera was MIA the whole time. Will someone email me some pictures? I'm really excited about 2011! Here are just a few of my New Year's resolutions:

Save more $$$.
Get stronger.
Cook healthier.
Less sarcasm.
Always have FHE.
Keep up with the laundry.

I have a million more things I could work on, but I'll start with those. If you didn't make any goals this year, you could just take the advice of President Gordon B. Hinckley when he said, "Try a little harder to be a little better." I can't believe it is the year 2011. So weird how life just comes at ya!

No comments: