Monday, January 10, 2011

11 months old...

Caleb is almost a year old! He is the sweetest silliest boy! He is a wiggle worm and loves to go go go! He gets into anything that he can! He loves playing with doors and balls the most. My father-in-law, Curt, told me the other day that I comb his hair like a grandma would. Hahahaha. But I don't care! Is there anything sweeter than a baby boy part? I think not! And it's way too long on top to do anything else. I don't know when I'll get myself to get his hair cut. It's always sad to cut off that baby hair. Caleb is getting a lot stronger and starting to pull himself up onto things and we are so glad! His skinny little legs are a little shaky, but he's getting it! He is still nursing 4 times a day and he won't take a bottle. I do love nursing him, though. Especially when he grabs my finger and puts it to his face because he wants me to tickle it. I especially love when he reaches up and plays with his hair while I nurse him. He is so sweet and I will be sad when I stop nursing him next month. We adore/love and are slightly obsessed with little Cal. (That's what Buddy and Claire call him.)



Hahaha. He loves to play with his tummy and is always scratching it every time I change him...

There is almost always slobber dripping from his mouth!...
One happy baby! (MOST of the time.) :)...

5 comments:

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Oh my heck! He is so stinkin cute! I love his belly too! What a sweet little angel you have!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Oh my heck! He is so stinkin cute! I love his belly too! What a sweet little angel you have!

Shantay said...

So sweet!

Julie said...

He is so handsome! :)

Jami West said...

So you know how every mom naturally thinks her kids are the absolute cutest in the world? Well, I have two boys that I am completely obsessed with and I am putting Caleb right up there with them!! Ha ha. He is honestly one of the cutest babies I have EVER seen! I love looking at your pictures of him. He is just a doll!!