Tuesday, December 7, 2010

She's phony.

Not how you think, though. If Claire tells you you're phony, she means funny. And I think Claire is the "phoniest" person I know. These pictures don't even scratch the surface, but they're pretty cute...

After her nap one day, she was whining that her hand was stuck. I came in she couldn't get it out from between the buttons on her shirt...

I thought it was funny because it was pretty traumatic for her. I know. I know. You probably aren't even noticing the hand being stuck, but 3 of the 4 binkies she sleeps with. What do I do? She LOVES them! I only allow them for sleep time though. She's almost 2 1/2. I said I would get rid of them at 1, then 1 1/2, then 2 and now definitely 3! Don't judge...
Trying to be like mommy with a baby and a purse in tow...
She was sitting right next to me doing this and I didn't notice. And after the pictures, I let her finish and her feet(including the bottom) were covered. I didn't care and she was loving it. Did you notice she's wearing underwear? She's finally potty trained and it was so easy this time! It took me 3 weeks in South Carolina and then when we drove home, I had her in a diaper so we didn't have to stop every 30 minutes. Then, when we got home I didn't want to have to re-train her because it took so dang long the first time. Finally, I got some motivation the other day and she was trained in 2 days with only 1 accident at the store. I'm proud of the little stinker! And, I'm proud of myself too.
Today, Claire has a fat lip and a cough. She's had a rough couple of days from falling on her face at Target and getting a nasty cold. Buddy gets home on Friday after being gone for 2 weeks and we can't wait to have him back!!!!! Sick and all, Claire is still so phony.

2 comments:

The Baldwin's said...

LOVE IT! thank you for doing this, cause i know it was just for me :) haha and i think little Claire Bear is Phony just like her mommy!!

Marshall, Lauren and Walker said...

What a cute little stinker! I am so glad to hear that you are still giving Claire the binkie too! I do the exact same thing! Binkie only for nap and bed-time. No binkie during the day. I have been thinking and attempting to get rid of it for a year and a half so far and I just can't do it! It's for my own sanity I think. My goal is to have it gone by the end of Christmas break. Ha Ha! We will see if that happens!!! LOVE your posts!