Saturday, November 13, 2010

9 months old

Caleb turned 9 months old 5 days ago! The months fly by so fast that I don't even realize he turned another month old! And I totally spaced his doctor appointment. I would have NEVER done that with Claire. Geez. He is just growing way too fast! This past month, he has learned to crawl and pick up every tiny piece of anything that he can find on the floor and eat it. He's kept us on our toes that way! He has learned that he can control the volume of his voice and he is so LOUD! He just jibber jabbers and talks above the TV and/or whoever is talking in the room. I guess the boy just wants to be heard! And we sure hear him! I could kiss him all day every day for the rest of my life and live a perfectly fulfilling and happy life. I could just eat him up! He's always good for a huge smile and giggle and a sweet pat on the back. And if you're lucky enough to wake him up in the morning, he'll give you a big huge hug. I love this cuddly boy.

I don't ever want him to grow out of this bathtub...

Ho Ho Ho!
I love his focused look...
Mmmmm Bubbles.....
Hahahaha. Just a little cutie...
It's hard to believe that when Claire was this old, I was about to start trying to get pregnant with Caleb. Good grief! That won't be happening this time! :) But geez, isn't he a sweetie?

5 comments:

The Porter's said...

He is such a sweetie! I can't believe how big he has gotten. And so fast. We miss you guys.

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Oh my heavens Jen, he is such a doll, those big blue eyes! I wouldn't let him grow out of that tub, so cute!

Marshall, Lauren and Walker said...

ABSOLUTELY the cutest little boy!

The Brandt Family said...

yes. he is a sweetie-so cute jen.
agreed on ironing-NOT a cool wife job.

paulnmea said...

CUTE! Ok. I knew if I came and caught up with the Bennion's I would be inspired to finally update mine. So thank you very much, and please keep the cute posts coming!! p.s. Are you surviving without Buddy?