Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Zoo and the Zookeepers!


Halloween is too much fun! I'm still more of a fan of trick or treating from house to house than trunk or treat, but why not do both?!?! That's what we did! I can fill myself getting fatter and my teeth rotting. Poor Claire woke up with a tummy ache today because I gave her all the candy she wanted last night, but what's Halloween without a tummy ache? And OMGoodness the C's looked so so so cute! Claire, the pink zebra, caught on quickly and ran door to door yelling "TRICK O TREAT!" She didn't care that all of her layers were soaking wet and freezing cold. And Caleb, the giraffe, was as happy as can be chewing on a toy. His 4th tooth broke through amongst the chaos. Our night of pictures...














Happy Halloween, everybody!

No comments: