Friday, September 10, 2010

Labor Day Weekend...

...was spent at the A-Frame and we loved it! The A-Frame is a little cabin where Bud and I had one of our very first dates. My fondest memories of the A-Frame are crashing on a motorcycle with Bud driving (if any of you knew Buddy in H.S... you know how humiliated he was after this incident.), and getting stung by a bee in the eye and having it swell up until I couldn't see out of it. Here it is the next day after the swelling had gone down. He didn't really punch me. I can't believe this was almost 5 years ago....

We had a great time. Here are a lot of fun pictures of the trip. It was beautiful! And since there were about 10 people chasing Claire until she was completely delirious instead of just me, I was able to relax a little too! We all loved it.


Poor Matt and everyone else got stuck pushing Claire on this swing for hours! "Push me please. Higher. Now sit down." So demanding that girl...
These little cabins away from the main cabin is where some of us slept. So cute...
The guy makes a mean breakfast...
Top of the mornin to ya...
So relaxing...
Claire loved all of the swings!
Wheeeeeeee...
hahaha... she's cute...
"Watch me Mom! Mom! Watch me! Look! Airplane Mom! Sit down Mom. Look!"
Bud's sister, Kristin...
Lay off us. We're camping...

The whole crew...
The real us...
Our lil' fam...
Beautiful look-out (where I got stung last time)...
After all of that camping, we were still able to make it home to Papa Tom and Grandma Catherine's house for a BBQ. We just love spending time with family.


Don't let this picture fool you. The only thing Charlie can do in the kitchen is eat...
Cute Joshie and Seth playing the bean bag game...
THE man...
Crazy cousins playing with the chickens...
You can't hide from me, Ethan!
Sweet Clairey Bug...

Labor Day weekend was a success! I can't believe it's September already!

1 comment:

paulnmea said...

I missed you guy's and had to catch up. Cute. I am glad your kid's heads are perfect. Gotta have perfect heads:)