Thursday, September 23, 2010

Family Pictures 2010

I have the hardest time deciding which pictures to post when they are all so good! Kara Simmons did such a great job again! You should use her. Tell her I sent you. She is affordable and incredible and was able to keep up with Claire all evening and Kara made it so fun for her. I can't even keep up with her and she is my own child! I love love them all! We took these at the big white barn in Park City. I'm in love with the lighting and with all of them. I can't wait to hang them in my home. Thank you Kara! Enjoy a billion pictures.
































11 comments:

thehaagas said...

Wow every picture is beautiful. Your family is adorable and Kara did a great job!

Rachel said...

So so cute! No wonder you're having a hard time choosing favorites!

The Brandt Family said...

awesome. she is so good. you guys are so cute-perfect pics!

Shantay said...

So stinkin cute I love your kids wish I could come squish them!!!

The Baldwin's said...

love them all! adorable! she does a great job! Jen you look so so chic, and sophisticated, man you're a knock out! eat your heart out drew :)

kate + parker said...

wow jenny. can i just say you look like you should be a model in a jcrew magazine. you are beautiful. and your family is too:)

Kara Simmons. said...

Jennie you are basically the shiz. Thanks for everything! And are you sure you are the mama of two babies? Because your body doesn't say so.

troy and erin said...

You look so beautiful! Your hair looks fantastic, your outfit is so stylin', your cute little body is rockin'! You go girl!

All the pictures are amazing... you have such a cute, happy little family :)

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Jen, these are so dang cute! You're family is adorable and dang girl... you are one hot mama!!!!

Ligia said...

OMGosh, super cute. How much does she charge and where can I find her? I love them all.

Savannah and Wren said...

Love these JINE! SO CUTE! Little boy's outfit is SO CUTE!