Thursday, August 12, 2010

Just a few things that I love lately......

House of Smith's
and
Shabby Addict - I LOVE how fresh and crisp and bright and beautiful these homes are! I want mine similar to these.

Ryan Southwell Films - I've been having this obsession with soldiers coming home videos and my friend posted this today. Pull out the tissue boxes for this! They are all over Facebook and YouTube too. The sacrifices that these people go through for our country is just astounding... I'd love a LIFE video of my family from this guy!

Whippy Cake - She taught me how to braid my hair.

Ashlee Raubach Photography - Wouldn't it be amazing to have a professional photographer documenting your birth stories?

Trey and Lucy - Isn't this such a cute idea to hold earrings? I've been looking for the perfect frame! I'm so sick of digging for matching earrings. This is the perfect solution and I LOVE lace lately.

A Side of Peaches - I just bought a really cute bracelet from this site this morning for $10.00 including shipping! (Originally a lot more than that... I can't remember.) It will be a perfect Christmas gift and I will keep checking back for more great deals for more Christmas gifts.

This is what I love most, though....

FAMILY...


and FRIENDS...
And these guys...

4 comments:

Snell family said...

I always love new sites to visit!
I LOVED the Ryan Southwell site. How cool would it be to have a video of your fam from this guy??

Shantay said...

I love whippy cake!

Brady & Ashley said...

Jenn...Thank you! Or should I say shame on you for giving me all kinds of new, wonderful sites to become addicted to! These are awesome!

Mel said...

Oh my goodness! Caleb is just getting so big! & that picture of Clairey in the bright dress on the last post... LOVE her legs! HaHa! Can't wait to see you guys when you get back here to UT!! Love ya Jen!