Saturday, August 21, 2010

It's my birthday!


And I'm 25 years old. It feels weird getting older. I can't explain it. I'm sure it will only get more weird the older I get. I had a great day with my family and myself! Mikey came home from work early to give me some alone time at the mall with some cash money money money! Loved it. That's been unheard of for a few months. Then we enjoyed some din din at Texas Roadhouse and finished off with some ice cream from Cold Stone. Chocolate ice cream with brownies, bananas and gummy bears is our choice every time. Sometimes I throw in some banana ice cream, but Mikey doesn't like it. My birthday will end on Monday after I get a pedicure. It's been a great day, but hard to think I'm not 17 anymore! Here is a piece of my day...

My sweetest boy and me after a big fat juicy dinner...
Such a little cheeser... so fun that girl...
The boys.... so happy to take a picture...
I love this little girl laughing!
Happy Birthday to me! Thanks for everyone that wished me a special day! It sure was great!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday!! Sounds like it was a good day and you look so cute in your pictures.

paulnmea said...

You are still looking saucy for 25. Don't worry, even at 27 you will still feel 18. I am glad you had a good day!!

Liz and Calogero said...

I am glad you had such a fun day!

Kenzie said...

Happy Birthday! I didn't realize we both had August birthdays! Yay! Can't wait for you guys to get home! P.S You're lookin HOT!