Sunday, August 8, 2010

Happy Half Birthday Caleb!

6 months old today! Look at my blue-eyed boy. He is an absolute joy. Such a good baby. I'm such a lucky mom.

Caleb...

...loves to eat his toes
...loves to slurp rice cereal
...not a fan of peas, but will eat them
...hasn't tasted fruit quite yet
...loves to bounce
...loves girls
...starting to bare weight on his legs(finally)
...has a bit of a lazy eye (sure hope he has to wear glasses-can you even imagine how cute that would be?)
...loves to jibber jabber with his mommy
...gets really hyper late at night
...has the sweetest personality
...loves to arch his back and look around upside down
...has a giant smile
...has 2 teeth!
...is my joy.

Happy Halfsie Buddy Boy! :)


Check out my teeth!...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm rice cereal in my nose...

Woah. Hello flash...


Wiggle worm...
Can't forget about Clairey Bug...

her "prettiest face"...

Sigh.... I couldn't ask for more. Except...maybe....a day off? :)

4 comments:

Shantay said...

I love when you post pics of these kiddos they're so CUTE!!!

Brady & Ashley said...

You're kids are so freaking cute! I love how in every picture Caleb always looks like he's in complete shock or laughing his face off. Too cute for words!

The Baldwin's said...

how adorable! Claire's face is the best, what a doll! I think she's gonna be a funny girl just like you :) happy halfsie Caleb-boy!

THE HILSABECKS said...

What a beautiful family! I can't believe your little man has 2 teeth already! wow, so stinkin cute:)