Friday, August 27, 2010

34 hours

Is how many driving hours there are from Columbia, SC to Draper, UT. It's a pretty dang long drive, but I don't mind. I actually really like road trips. This one is super long with kids, but because of this....



and lots of treats and toys and games, we are one big happy family. We are about to Knoxville, Tennessee on our way to Grandpa Long's house in Mossouri.

We'll be home sweet home by Monday evening sometime! We have had a really great and successful summer and we are oh so excited to see what lies ahead in our life!

Until next time, enjoy me in my glasses....



And Caleb and his yummy cuteness...



And Claire and her sly little ways...



And THE man and his man-ness...



Can you tell I'm in a good mood? Because I am. We've already had some pretty great conversations and the North Carolina Smokey Mountains are breathtaking.

4 comments:

Lacey Tait said...

Can't wait to hang!! you guys drive safe!! Love ya!!

Mary Pat said...

I am so glad you're on your way! Enjoy the moments.

paulnmea said...

Have a fun drive and I can't wait to see you guys! The summer was too long for you guy's to be gone.

Ben and Natalies Family Zoo said...

What a fun road trip! Enjoy the drive and everything along the way. Can't wait to play!