Thursday, July 22, 2010

Yummy!

Caleb has been waking up a little early for me lately wanting to eat, so I decided it was time for solids. He liked it! And I was cracking up with his facial expressions. I can't believe he is already big enough to eat solids. It makes me so sad. Why can't life just stop? Here's my sweet sweet boy...







Caleb being on solids only means that Claire is getting bigger too! Today as we were leaving the grocery store, Claire said, "Have good day!" to the clerk. And yesterday she fell on her bum and asked me to kiss it better. She is such a fun and pleasant little person to be around! She loves older kids and picks on younger ones. We are also in the process of potty training for the 2nd time. Any secret tips or tricks would be HUGELY appreciated! When she runs around with only a shirt on, she never has any accidents, but as soon as we put those undies on, she pees in them. And when she pees, she says, "Psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss" (with a lisp) while she goes. Cute and not cute both at the same time. She is looking more and more grown up and thinks she is Caleb's mommy. I love her!


I have no clue why she is standing on a plate.

No comments: