Monday, July 5, 2010

We love the 4th of July!

We spent Saturday at the famous Peach Festival in Gilbert, South Carolina, went to a mediocre firework show sitting on the shore of beautiful Lake Murray, and I ended the night at Texas Roadhouse with Jake and Angie while Bud went home and put the kids to bed. What a great day! I think we all loved it! I feel so blessed to be an American and I am sure proud to be one! Singing the National Anthem during church overwhelmed me with emotions. God bless America!

Beautiful weather at the Peach Festival! Loved me some barbecue chicken and Peach Spritz!
Love my babies... (Poor Clairey didn't want a picture taken)
Aunt Angie and Clairey...
The CUTEST booth at the fair where a little old lady sold her homemade stuffed animals. Clairey fell in love with the ducky, so we brought him home...
Can't leave the Peach Festival without some peaches!

After church...
Fireworks from Lake Murray... my favorite lake...
Claire awake after bedtime=CRAZY GIRL!!!
SOOO happy these two lovers are out here with us this summer! Love them...
Sigh...
Sigh again...
Ah hahaha... The flash must have been a little much for Caleb AND Bud...
I felt like I was single! Loved being the 3rd wheel... The South Carolina Shredded Pork is DELICIOUS!!!

I hope everyone else had a great holiday! Where will we be next year for our 4th of July? Not Philadelphia. Not South Dakota and not South Carolina....UTAH!!!!! Can't wait!

2 comments:

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Jen, those pictures are so cute! Sounds like a way fun 4th! I'm so glad you'll be in UT for the next one!

The Baldwin's said...

you are
drop
dead
gorgeous
period.