Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Niagra Falls

We went to Niagra Falls the day after Charlie and Dani's wedding and it was incredible! If I stared at it for too long, I felt like the world was going to collapse into this crazy water frenzy! It was a blast and really relaxing. Caleb was so good the entire time. I loved being with my family without a million kids everywhere! We were really able to enjoy each other.
People watching is on my top 10 favorite things to do.. They thought I was getting a picture of that waterfall behind them...
I have the biggest crush on this boy...Do you?

The crew...

Angie, Jake, Ben and Natalie...
She totally stole my outfit...
If you have the chance to go on the Canadian side, do it! Then go to the Italian restaurant up the street that doesn't give free refills. It was delicioso!!!

1 comment:

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Looks beautiful!! You are so silly Jen! I love the bum shot!