Monday, June 21, 2010

Claire's Birthday and Father's Day...

is what I was about to blog about. Just another post about our life, but I'm not in the mood to show you how I didn't end up throwing a purse party for Claire because I was too upset that nobody could be here to enjoy it with us.... I'll blog about her birthday and Father's Day later. I miss home. A lot. I miss my husband. I miss having help around my house. I miss my things. I miss our parents. I miss going to lunch with my sister. I miss my best friend, Lacey. I miss our ward. I miss South Jordan days and fireworks and a Bee's game. I miss rodeos and barbecue's. I do feel lonely. But I feel so appreciative...because Mikey has it much worse than I do. And he kicks butt for our family. But somehow, life just doesn't seem quite complete out here.

This is just a moment. And it will pass in about an hour when my babies wake up and remind me of how lucky I am to have them....

....Missing home.

6 comments:

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Oh Jen! I'm so sorry! Summer sales s.u.c.k!!!!! Hang in there! Love you!

Ben and Natalies Family Zoo said...

Do you miss me too???? :) We all miss you...but you aren't really missing anything here. We are missing out on what you are doing out there! Just think of it as a great summer vacation! haha. I know, easy for me to say. But really! Love you tons!

Lacey Tait said...

Oh Jen I'm so sorry!! I wish you were here too!! When you get home we'll have so much fun!!Love you!!

Shantay said...

Awww that sucks...I know just how you feel! At least you have those cute kids to keep you company!

Kara Simmons. said...

You are basically half way done! Oy, summer sales does bite the big one sometimes.

The Baldwin's said...

ah Jen, i know how you feel, but our's doesn't end every summer ;( hang in there, and have some cafe rio with Lacey when you get back there!! missed you while i was in ut