Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Charlie and Danielle Peterson

Meet... The Newlyweds! Their wedding was off the hook! It was BEAUTIFUL and incredibly fun! A bunch of us headed to Toronto for a huge wedding party! Nothing tells a story better than pictures, so here is a huge overload for you. We missed everyone that couldn't make it. Everyone let loose and danced their hearts out! I was sweating and soaking wet from dancing. It took me back to high school stomp days which doesn't seem that long ago, but in reality was over 7 years ago. HOLY COW. I was a bridesmaid and enjoyed the Rehearsal Dinner at Ruth's Chris(my favorite restaurant), a brunch before the wedding and a drive to the Hall in a Rolls-Royce with the other bridesmaids and the bride and another full course meal at the reception as well as a refreshment/fruit buffet at 10:30pm to give us more energy to keep on partying! So fun! Dani definitely went all out with this event and everyone had a really great time.

Ruth's Chris...(wish I got a group shot)
In the back of the Rolls-Royce..(wish I got one in front of the car)
The beautiful bride, her mother and her bridesmaids...
Grandma and Grandpa Cryer (the newlyweds!)
Mother of the Groom...
Father of the Groom...
Heart to heart...
Waiting patiently in the heat...
I was sure I was going to fall...
Handsome groomsmen...(minus Josh)
In tears all day. So sweet...
Father of the Bride...


Signing their lives away...
Mary was THE BEST and helped me so much with Caleb!
My sweet little guy...
Jens is the cutest...
Waiting for pictures...
Of course the Peterson's found a way to play football during a formal event. Seriously...
The Grand Entrance!!!! The wedding party was introduced and we all choreographed a little dance as we walked in. SO funny!
I wish you could have seen our hip action and fist pumps...
Jake just reeling Candice in... Sure hope Angie was okay with this! Haha!
Danielle's brother and his girlfriend Nicole who is also Danielle's best friend...cute...
Josh and Krista gettin down...
Their first dance...


Head table...
A game the DJ played... My mom and dad had to kiss and the bride and groom had to copy them. He kissed her hand, up her arm, on her neck and then to her lips!!! HILARIOUS!!!! Tom really showed everyone up that night!
Copying THE kiss...
Awwww... Jakie and Caleb...
My favorite...
Jake and Angie...

Chris, my sister, Jamie and Jens...
His toast to Danielle. So sweet....
My wedding party partner and brother Ben and me...
Cutting the cake...

Mom shakin her bootie with Jake...

Ah hahaha..completely out of his element! Charlie had to dance his way to Danielle to take off her garter...




What a fun night! I'll never forget it! Congratulations to Charlie and Danielle for FINALLY making it to this day! We all thought it would never happen, but it did and we are all so glad! I'm always excited to get a new sister because it's true....sisters are THE BEST!

4 comments:

Lacey Tait said...

Oh so much fun!! Looks like you Peterson's know how to have a good time! And Jen you looked beautiful!!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Wow! What a fun wedding to be a part of! Congrats to the newlywed couple!

Snell family said...

That looked like an AWESOME wedding. So fun!! Congrats to the both of them.

paulnmea said...

Oh, that just made me so sad to have missed it. Way to catalogue it though. And a cruise in a Rolls? Lucky.