Sunday, June 13, 2010

4 months old...

And getting more and more obsessed. He is the sweetest boy I know. He loves to eat and take baths and cuddle the most. He is crazy about his sister which boggles my mind because she is constantly mauling him. He has been sleeping like a champ for a couple of months now. He loves to talk really loud and has the cutest pouty look when he starts to cry. He still has blow outs on a daily basis and I'm looking forward to having clothes without yellow stains! We love Caleb so much! He's fitting into our family perfectly.






6 comments:

Kenzie said...

Ohhhh he is soooo cute! I want to kiss him!

paulnmea said...

Oh my heck!! He has gotten huge. And his blue eys. Adorable.

Sarah Ball said...

what beautiful blue eyes! he is such a doll!

Ben and Natalies Family Zoo said...

I miss that cute boy! Those blue eyes are amazing. And try a bigger size diaper :)

Lacey Tait said...

Man I miss you guys!! He is just the cutest!! And looks like you guys are having a good time! Such a cute family!!

Hailey Jones said...

get out of town he is the cutest little buddy ever.
look at his EYES!