Friday, May 7, 2010

The Zoo!

Grandma and Grandpa Bennion took us to the zoo right before we left for the summer. It was perfect zoo weather and Clairey loved it! We all loved it!

The elephant spot...(ignore Clairey's socks and shoes if you can... we had an outfit change half-way through the day.)

Clairey and Grandpa in front of the cougars...
My favorite...the red panda...
Amazed...

We're like a real family now...
Claire loves her aunti Emma!
Sarah, Claire Bear and Emma and their boyfriend...

Grandma and Clairey...(None of Claire's grandma's look like grandmas!)
Clairey got to choose anything from the gift shop that she wanted and decided to take one of every purse she could find...
Men love shopping...especially these ones... (sense my sarcasm?)

All tuckered out...

Thanks for the great trip to the zoo John and Julia!

1 comment:

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

I love the Zoo! The first thing Jamie said to me when I told her I was pregnant was "Now we can go to the Zoo!" It is so much fun! Makes me so happy! :)