Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sath Caralana

We've been here for a week now and I really like it so far. We live within a mile of every store you could imagine and across the street from a playground and a cute pond full of ducks and turtles. The weather is humid, but beautiful and sometimes hot which is a really great change from Utah weather! Life here, so far, has been slow and easy. It feels REALLY good. Here are a few pictures of us on Mother's Day. You know how I love pictures! (By the way, my Mother's Day was the best! Caleb got me roses and Claire got me a much needed and wanted pedi. I didn't lift a finger all day and it was guilt-free! The house looked like a tornado came through, but I let it go and it was really really nice!)

The pond across the street...

A little walk...
I love turtles...
He loves his hand and Claire gets really mad at him when he eats it for some reason...
ALWAYS running and obsessed with being outside...
These two have the sweetest relationship...





Loving life in Sath Caralana!

5 comments:

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

It looks so beautiful! I'm jealous! I need some major sunshine!

Ben & Natalie's Family Zoo said...

How fun Jen! Look at it this way...you guys get a full summer vacation every year to fun, exotic places :) Well, at least you and the kids. Buddy better be working! hahaha. And glad you got the great stroller!

Can't wait to party and see you in 2 weeks...I'm going to do a toast to you and your Celine moves and you can perform for everyone!

Hailey Jones said...

so cute. i am glad you are liking it. this is our first summer and we are in dallas with your cute friend melanie tripp and her family.
love reading your blog because i feel like it's all the sudden not weird to move your life to another state for four months :D

The Baldwin's said...

how fun!! i love it there too, looks beautiful!! wish we were closer...boo. maybe sometime bud can work in Michigan :)

Liz and Calogero said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love it! It looks like you guys are having so much fun together.