Monday, May 24, 2010

Edible Play Dough




1 c. Creamy peanut butter
1/3 c. Honey
1/2 c. Flour
Knead until smooth.

Add a little food coloring and sprinkles and cookie cutters too! Or cars and lizards and blocks.

This kept Clairey busy for a bit while I folded the 100th load of laundry for the week. She loved it.

Caleb and I are off to Toronto, Canada for a few days for my brother, Charlie's, wedding. I can't believe he's finally doing it! He's the biggest womanizer I know. I'm proud of him. This wedding is going to be pretty incredible so I'll blog all about it! I'm excited to get away with just Caleb and my parents and siblings. It will be a huge party and I'll be sure to break out my best dance moves that I've been practicing during naptime. Haha. Totally kidding.

First time to Canada! Can't wait...

1 comment:

Shantay said...

Hopefully the will play some Celine!