Saturday, May 8, 2010

3 Months Old

Cabie Baby is 3 months old today. He is my absolute joy! I love his age right now. Always smiling even when I'm not looking. He jibber jabbers all day long and especially loves to Oooooh and Aaaaah with his giant mouth. Sometimes I feel guilty because I don't get to spend nearly as much alone quality time with him as I did with Claire, but I think he senses that I've got my hands full and is so patient with me. He is such a good boy. He takes great naps and eats lots and lots. He loves his bouncer and loves to kick and likes it when I sing to him before he goes to sleep. We love our little guy so much.

Thank heavens for this sweetest little boy!



Boys just aren't boys unless they have a scratch or a bruise...

The best smiles...and the best time to smell his breath. I love that baby breath!

Shocked..







Best buds...

I had to throw this one in. I told her to give me her prettiest smile and this is what she did...


I am SO SO SO beyond thankful to be the mother of these babies. And I'm so thankful for all of the incredible mothers in my life and especially my own. Happy Mother's Day everyone!

2 comments:

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

I can't believe he's 3 months already! I love that gummy smile of his! So cute!

Ben & Natalie's Family Zoo said...

He has grown so much since I've seen him! I want to squish him. Can't wait to see you in Toronto :)