Monday, April 5, 2010

Our Easter...

...was lots of fun! We started off with a hunt at our house and General Conference. Claire loved finding all of the eggs and carrying them around in her basket. But mostly she loved eating the treats in the eggs and was on a sugar high all day long. Then we headed to Dody and Curt's house for a huge delicious breakfast, then to John and Julia's for more Easter baskets, home for a nap and off to my paren'ts house for a delicious Easter dinner and a big Easter egg hunt in the backyard with most of the cousins. Easter is my second favorite holiday and I just love this tradition with the Petersons! The kids go crazy and climb trees and play with Boomer and the chickens and play catch and run wild. Caleb slept away most of the day like a little sweetie. I love my parents backyard and going back there. It brings back so many memories! Hope you all had a great Easter like we did! It topped it off that General Conference was this weekend too. So many talks were directed towards me and mothers and all women. I loved it! Conference always motivates me to work harder and be better.













Happy Easter everyone!

2 comments:

The Baldwin's said...

look at your cute Mom, what a beautiful lady! and that picture of Claire and maybe a cousin smooching? love it! oh and I love that she's wearing the flower I made her!!

Ben and Natalie's Family Zoo said...

Loved your pics...I stole some :) Love you!