Friday, April 9, 2010

2 months old!

I giggled while editing these photos to post. He is so cute it hurts. We are completely and madly in love with this guy! He weighs 12 lbs. 10 oz. (90th%) and is 23 in. tall (55th%). He is such a chunk and I love it that way! I think it's all in his mid-section too. What do you think?


He loves bathtime...so relaxed...

Where we change his diaper and spends some time in the sunshine every day...

That smile...



I love his hair... eurohawk...
Parted to the side...
Combed forward...(just add a puka-shell necklace to this one)
And parted right down the middle...

Can't believe it's already been 2 months! So far, he has survived his sister and he loves when she's right in his face. He has slept through the night twice so far and hopefully the stretches keep getting longer and longer. He loves his bouncer and loves to kick his little legs. More than anything... he loves his Momma! He's a little Momma's boy and I like it that way.

4 comments:

Hailey Jones said...

ahhh.
he is the cutest ever. ever. ever.
and i'm so glad he is a chub.
i just love his little smile.
:D
so happy to see how fun babies are. it makes me excited!!!

Lacey Tait said...

I love that smile!! He's such a good boy!

Bobby and Allie said...

Jennie!!

1. He is obsessive! So cute...
2. I want to meet him.
3. I miss you
4. I just tried to call you and the answering machine said "this is Mary."
5. CALL ME!!
6. I have to see you before you leave.

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

I love those pictures! What a lucky boy to be changed in the sunshine! I'm thinkin he needs to sport the parted down the middle hair do for now on! Hot!!! You are too funny Jen!