Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Look who's 1 month old!






Caleb is already a month old! Where does time go? I used to get so much done in a day. (Well...most of the time.) Now, when my day is over, I look around and wonder what the heck I did all day. Having 2 kids has rocked my world, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I have Caleb's wrinkles memorized because I can't stop staring at him and my knees are bruised from chasing Claire in circles around the couches. I rarely get a thing done. I really should get myself together. Maybe tomorrow. :) Happy 1 month Birthday sweet baby boy! I love you so much! Thank you for giving me butterflies every stinkin day.

7 comments:

The Robisons said...

1 month old already? I thought you were lying when I first read the title. ha ha. I can't believe how big he's gotten already. He's a cutie!

Lacey Tait said...

Can't believe he is already a month old!! What a cutie and what a good boy!! Love him!

Travis & Addie Ohrn said...

He is so precious Jen! You're super mom!

nic and hai said...

you are such a dang cute mom.
these babies sure are lucky.
:D

Heather said...

He looks more like claire to me every time I see a picture!! Hope you are doing well!!!!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

He really does look like Buddy in those pictures! That did go by fast, maybe that's cause I just met the little guy! He is a cutie Jen!

paulnmea said...

Oh, I find it sad he is already 1 month old. At least he is a cutie. That makes it a little better:)