Sunday, March 21, 2010

Culubba


Culubba is how Clairey says Caleb. She's such a good big sister and loves to smother him to death. I have to watch her every move. Between trying to move him off the bouncer and "burping him",(more like whack the crap out of him) she's quite the helper.

I would tell you how many times Caleb woke up 2 nights ago but I can't count that high. Nobody can. I was completely exhausted yesterday and on the verge of tears because I needed some quality sleep so bad. I think Caleb read my mind last night because he slept for 5 hours straight and 4 more hours after that! It's been a great morning and I feel totally energized! AND to top it all off.... He smiled at me for the first time late last night and he was all smiles this morning! (sorry Nat. You tried so hard!) I'm so glad he didn't smile at Natalie first. He loved to give random sleeping smiles but nothing in reaction to me. He's finally spoiling me with them and I love it!

Love you Culubba. Thank you for giving mommy some sleep. You sweet boy.

1 comment:

Ben and Natalie's Family Zoo said...

Jennie, I'm so glad he didn't smile at me first too...you deserve it. But hope I can be before Buddy. :) ha ha

Love you Culubba!!!