Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Clairey's First

Haircut! I almost cried when the lady made the first cut, but now I LOVE her cute little bob! She looks darling! Her hair was so straggly on the ends and it really needed to come off. Mike always tells me to not do to Claire what I always do to myself. (Grow my hair and chop it and cry...) I can't wait until he gets home to see it. He's going to love her new look! She's so so so cute. She loved driving her own car and watching Elmo on her own TV and eating fruit snacks the entire time. She loves to be pampered just like her momma! I think you'll agree her hair is darling.....

BEFORE...




DURING.....


AFTER...







Ain't she cute? I luff her.

4 comments:

Kenzie said...

She is soo Cute! I love it!

Rachel said...

Yay! Don't you love it?!?! She looks adorable.

Shantay said...

Awww so cute! Did they put sparkles in her hair? How fun!

paulnmea said...

Oh it is a sad day and I cry always too when it is my own hair, but she looks so cute!