Monday, March 29, 2010

Caleb's Special Day

Caleb was blessed yesterday by his Daddy. The day was so special and perfect and we are so blessed to have such amazing friends and family to support us. Caleb was as handsome as could be and was such a good boy all day long. Nobody could get enough of him! How could you? Look at him! He's a perfect angel baby! Grammy Dodo made him a beautiful blanket that he was snuggled in most of the day. We sure love you, Caleb. So much. Here are lots of pictures. You can stare at him if you want.....

My two babies...

Claire Bear loves to kiss him all day long...
Our family...
And our GIANT clock... I wish I could get that out of the picture...
Sweet kissable boy...
Can you believe Dody crocheted that blanket? We learned to make them together and she was the only one to finish hers.... and she gave it to Caleb. It's beautiful and I hope to finish mine one day. Caleb is pretty cool already. If he could only add a wink and a tongue click to that hand gesture...



Grandpa Bob and Grammy Dodo...
Papa Tom and Grandma Catherine...
Grandma and Grandpa Bennion...
Look at that little smirk of his...
My boys.... Ahhh.... I love saying that.
I can't believe I'm a mom of two. How lucky am I?!?!?

7 comments:

Kenzie said...

He is soo cute! Thanks so much for having us! You're little family and big family are both very cute! I LOVE big families! I hope we both have our own someday! Oh and tell cute Lilly hi from Krew! LOL

Lacey Tait said...

Jen i feel so bad I missed it, I'm so sorry. But it looks like a great day and you look great! You are so lucky to have such a cute family!Love ya!

troy and erin said...

What a special day! Caleb looks adorable... and he looks like he's such a good, calm, happy baby. Your family is so darling. It is crazy that you have 2 kids! I love it! I'm happy that you're so happy :)

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

You guys are such a cute family! I can't believe you are a mom of 2! It blows my mind away! You are such a cute mom though! What a special day for baby Caleb!

The Baldwin's said...

what a beautiful little family and that Caleb boy sure knows how to strut his stuff in front of the camera already...just like his momma!! love you and your two babies!

The Porter's said...

First off... You look amazing! And you are so lucky, your babies are adorable.

The Porter's said...

First off... You look amazing! And you are so lucky, your babies are adorable.