Wednesday, February 3, 2010

This might be rude, but.....

I couldn't stop laughing out loud really hard when I took this picture and when I cropped it on our computer. I LOVE handicapped people so so so much....like with all my heart....so it's a good thing that I married one.

This boy keeps me laughing all the time. Thank goodness too because that's all I need these days. I am the absolute BIGGEST wimp when it comes to the last month of pregnancy. All I do is pout and complain and feel oh so sorry for myself. Luckily, I'm going in to be induced on Monday morning and I couldn't be more thrilled about it! I can't wait to meet this sweet little boy. I wonder what he'll look like. I wonder if he'll be born with a skin tag like Claire and I wonder if I'll scream to the nurses "WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIS EAR?!?!?!?!" Like I did with Claire. I wonder if he'll be huge or a sweet little thang. I wonder if I'll throw up 3 times during labor again. I wonder if labor will last 24 hours again. I wonder what his name is going to be. I wonder if he'll have red hair. (Fingers crossed.) I'm so so so excited!!!! His nursery is done, his blanket I made him is done, his carseat cover is ALMOST done, the laundry is caught up, groceries are full, Buddy's valentine is in the process and Lacey just gave me the BEST pedi ever. I can't wait to wear my normal clothes! I'm so sick of these 3 shirts I rotate. Only...5 more days! Too bad I'll miss The Bachelor Monday night. Thank you TiVo.

Holy random. I have to go work on my internship now. I'll leave you with a dang cute craft blog that my sister-in-law, Shantizzle just started. Go check It's Tulle Time HERE!

6 comments:

paulnmea said...

I just had to see what 'pic' Buddy was taking about. Pretty funny. Can't wait to see you and all your crafts in a few days...

kate + parker said...

monday morning! wow! yay! I'm so excited and I hope the babe looks just like buddy! I want to see pictures of the nursery!

Kenzie said...

Holy Eff! Monday!! So excited for you can't wait to see this little boy!!!!!

Krystal Zorad said...

How exciting for you! Monday feb 8 is my daughters birthday! :) woot woot.. haha Congrats and I feel for ya, the last month is ROUGH! :)

Mary Pat said...

Now that's a great post! Thanks for updating.

Bobby and Allie said...

Jennie!! I miss you so much! It is weird how you were my ONLY friend and I saw you and Claire every day and now it has been ages. I am so excited for you to have your baby boy! I was going to be induced on a tuesday morning and was going to have to check in on a monday night (week two of the bachelor) and i was sad to miss it. However, I went into labor on a saturday night and was in labor for 24 hours as well. I was able to see the bach the next night:) you sound so prepared... where are you living now? I want to see you soon! Love ya and good luck with everything! P.S. didn't you like the name charlie? I love that name!