Saturday, February 6, 2010

SOOOOoooooo excited!!!!!

Holy cow! This is the only time I have ever looked forward to a Monday in my life and I am SOOO looking forward to it. This boy's heel keeps poking out my side reminding me of how much I LOVE and ADORE newborns. I'm SUCH an infant mom. I cherish those first few months. I can't wait for the wrinkles and smells and cross-eyes and grunts and rolls and nursing and even cries.

I've been so lucky with my pregnancies. I've been healthy and mostly happy. The last 3 weeks I could live without, but there is no room to complain. Is this really all I have to do to get this......? Heavenly Father must really love us. (By the way...that's Claire) I still haven't had this boy.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Good luck Jennie! I hope everything goes well. Can't wait to see the little guy! Keep us posted! :)

Lacey Tait said...

I am so excited!! It has come so fast, can't wait to see this little cutie!!

Kara Simmons. said...

Aren't you being induced tomorrrow? So exciting! I'm so jealous you get to give birth to a baby within the next day! It's sure is amazing. Good luck!

paulnmea said...

Just thinking about you wondering if you are in labor yet? And you look so young in this picture. Little Claire!!!!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Good Luck ToDaY Jen!!!! I'm praying for your and that lil boy that everything will go smoothly! Love ya! I can't wait to meet the little guy!