Friday, February 26, 2010

Baby Story (In Pictures...)

The night before the Caleb came... sticking straight out there! Oh so excited!
Plenty of time for a photo-shoot.


There were no pictures between the contractions and the baby arriving, but here he is...


Best buds...
First to arrive...Grandma Catherine.
Papa Tom and Aunt Mimi (Mary)

Grammy Dodo...
Caleb's first bath...
So fresh and clean!
Proud Grandpa Bennion...
One of my favorite pictures. Caleb and sweet Uncle Sam...
Caleb and Aunt Lacey... :)
Grammy Dodo and Great Grandma Betty...
I FINALLY got to go see Claire in the waiting room...
Grandpa and Grandma Peterson...
I love them...


My sweet new boy... it felt so good to get out of bed...


Getting ready to go home...

Finally going home with Caleb...Clairey and Caleb meet for the first time...
Big sister...
Caleb 2 1/2 weeks old. We adore him!


8 comments:

Ben and Natalie's Family Zoo said...

He looks like such a little man! I love that kid and need to hold him more! :)

Shantay said...

Oh how I wish I could be there to hold him!

John and Jami West said...

I love your story in pictures. And LOVE the sexy photo shoot! Caleb is just perfect!! You are such a cute mom!!

troy and erin said...

What fun pictures! You all look so happy, and Caleb is SO cute... especially in that last outfit ;)

paulnmea said...

Cute. His hair looks like it is getting lighter. And you look fabulous.

Kara Simmons. said...

You look so pretty and stylish in all the pictures! And that Caleb looks darn cute in those last two pictures.

Joe and Rindi said...

Gosh you look so upbeat in the hospital! I'm 100 percent sure I didn't look that thrilled to be going into labor! ha ha! Caleb is ADORABLE!! I love the look that babies have the first 3 months of their lives! All squishy and cuddleable! Sooo cute!

LauraBro said...

soo fun Jennie! how are you feeling?! love the pic of your shoulder--such a sexy prego shoulder! how's Claire taking the new baby taking all of your attention?