Monday, February 22, 2010

2 weeks old

already! Caleb is such a good sweet baby. I love watching his facial expressions all day long. Claire is adjusting well. The first few days were a little rough and she climbs all over me while I nurse, but she is such a good big sister and smothers him with kisses. We can't get enough of this little squirt! I think Bud felt bad for Clairey at first because she wasn't the center of attention anymore, but things have calmed down and she's still our favorite girl. Caleb has stolen a piece of us now though and now she's got some competition. We love our kids! Did I just say kids? Do I REALLY have 2 kids and with Buddy Bennion? Hahaha! Who would have EVER guessed?!?! Cracks me up to think about Mikey Bennion with kids at all...let alone to think that they are OUR kids. So funny. So fun.

Here is our little guy... He's already got lots of personality! Love those out-of-control facial expressions...

4 comments:

Shantay said...

What a cutie! He is all boy too. You guys are truly blessed!

Allie said...

That is awesome. I love it because people still act so weirded out that I married Matt McFarland and that we have a child. Really, who would have thought! You are a cute family!

Lacey Tait said...

All those faces are just way to cute! He's just perfect!

The Staples Fam said...

Wow.. you can totally tell that him and Claire are brother and sister. So cute!