Friday, December 11, 2009

Yesterday, I got a brand new...

SISTER and I couldn't be more excited about it! Sisters are the best things in the world and I love mine so much. Angie is going to fit right in and I can't wait to get to know her even better. I already love her.
I wish I took more pictures, but by the end of the day, my feet were swollen to softballs and I was trying to keep Clairey Bug under control. I'm such a great mom. At one point, I lost Claire for about 5 minutes. In my frantic search to find her in the stairwells and in the elevator and even in the boys bathroom, I finally found her on top of a table eating someone's bag of candy. She couldn't stop giggling when I found her. Am I raising a miniature version of myself? This girl is nutso!
When she wasn't off in lala land eating all kinds of treats, she was being a wallflower and not playing ring around the rosies.......OR....

She was hugging and kissing everyone in sight......

......which is probably why she has a bit of a cold today.



The day was perfect and the wedding was one of my favorites. Jake and Angie are a beautiful couple and I'm so proud of them! Angie is the girl from the earlier post I talked about when Jake got home from his mission. They tied the knot in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple yesterday. I love going to sealings because they remind me of all of the amazing blessings that Bud and I get to enjoy forever...



Congratulations Jens Jacob and Angelia Peterson! Looooovveee YYYYYOOOOOOUUUUUU!!!

No comments: