Sunday, December 27, 2009

Tis the Season!

We had such a great Christmas. We are so blessed! Claire scored some clothes and toys and lots of books. She's so spoiled! We only got her 3 small gifts because we knew she would be spoiled by her grandmas and grandpas. We were right! It's so hard not to go all out for her, but I'm glad we didn't. She has more than she knows what to do with! Lucky girl. We have such great families. Here are lots of pictures of our past week. It was a great one and it feels good today to sit down and rest and put my feet up and blog about it. I had to take off my shoes today at church because my feet were so hot and swollen. Isn't that gross? I hope everyone got to relax and enjoy Christmas and reflect about the birth of Christ. My very favorite tradition is when my dad reads us the Christmas story. He cries every time and we all look at each other and giggle that he's crying. The story is touching though and I'm so thankful for it. I also love that for the last 2 months, I got to sing Silent Night to Clairey and rock her before bed. I love it so much. Merry Christmas everyone!

Claire's favorite new present...

Grandma Dodo! (That's what Clairey calls her. So cute.)

Tom just really hyper on Christmas morning...
And Clairey hyper too. Little box head...
Bennions in the morning.... Lookin good.....
New shoes that he picked out...
Tea set...

Christmas Eve...
Christmas Eve dinner. Kids ate first...

She looks so old!
Salt Lake to check out the lights at temple square.....


Santa came to Gma and Gpa Bennions......



I love Christmas.

4 comments:

Kenzie said...

Claire is soo cute! We need to get her and Krew together to play! And hello you look so good! Your fam is too cute, can't wait to welcome you to Draper! Let's get together soon!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Looks like such a nice Christmas! Claire is so lucky for such awesome grandparents to spoil her!

Liz and Calogero said...

Merry Christmas Jen! I am so glad you had such a great time with your family. Claire is such a cutie!

Holly said...

That's funny-Jon got new b-ball shoes that he picked out too.

Wanna know the difference between your dad and my mom? Yours reads the Christmas Story and cries at his love for Jesus, reminding you all of the true meaning of Christmas....and mine has us all gather around to listen to Randy read How the Grinch Stole Christmas :)