Sunday, December 27, 2009

18 months...

Claire turned 18 months old on December 18th. She's such a cutie pa tootie I just can't stand it! Her doctor said she's the best patient he's ever had and she's perfect in every way. I'm kidding, but I would say that if you asked. She's so flipping cute! She's got quite the vocabulary these days. She says baby, babe, boo boo, poo poo, shoes, socks, car keys, doggie, Boomer, Daisy, Dodo, Grandma, Papa, Grandpa, Dadda, Momma, uh oh, up, please, don't, eyes, book, Paul, ball, Jake, Mary (Mimi), Sam (Mas) and a whole bunch more (half of them only her parents can understand).....Her favorites though are Hi and Bye. She says hi to any and every stranger at the store. She knows all of her body parts and her favorite to show off is her belly button. Sometimes it looks like she's flashing you when she shows you, but that's why I love it. She's just so much fun and so silly and funny and an angel! She's still a perfect sleeper and loves to help me when she can. A few things I'm not in love with..... she climbs on EVERYTHING, she knows what candy is and always wants it, she whines, she throws her food on the floor when she's done eating, and she attacks my parent's lab, Boomer all the time. I wouldn't care about the last one if Boomer didn't stink and shed so dang bad. Also, Claire is allergic to dogs so I have to give her a bath right after or she'll break out in a mad rash. Poor thing. She loves dogs so much. She's still the light of our lives! She's in the 55% of her height, 35% of her weight and 40% of her head. Just perfect! Here are a few pictures of Crazy Claire waiting for the doctor. We waited FOREVER by the way and I think she got a cold from being in that room with all the germs. She probably got it from the floor that she kept crawling on. So gross. What can you do but throw your arms in the air and cross your fingers she doesn't get sick?






1 comment:

LauraBro said...

what a beuatiful girl! does she go to nursery well? I didn't realize--she and Savannah are 2 weeks apart! Claire has so much hair!