Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm already...

6 months pregnant. Can you believe that? This pregnancy has FLOWN FLOWN FLOWN by and I'm not sure if I'll be ready 3 months from now for numero dos. I'm a little sad thinking about it because I cherish my time with Claire. I love it when it's just her and me and it will be hard to share that time with another. And how will he be as cute and as sweet and as funny as Clairey? I know he will be, but I'm a little sad and nervous today. 6 months along already blows my mind.....

6 comments:

The Brandt Family said...

oh jen. how i know what you are feeling right now all too well. it is way sad to think that you won't have that special one on one time with sweet claire-but what you will be getting is so sweet too-a new babe to give just as much fun to! what can be better than hanging out with a little sweetheart all day?? hanging out with two! please do continue to enjoy every second of claire-but just know that even more sweetness is about to come. i am so excited for you guys!

Lacey Tait said...

Jen I know I can't even believe how fast this is going by! I sometime forget your pregnant!! But I can't wait for another cute Bennion baby!!!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Oh Jen! You'll be fine! It's a blessing it's flown by! I hate waiting for things to happen or come or whatever!

Liz and Calogero said...

Oh my gosh Jen how time does fly! I can't believe it has already been 6 months that is to crazy. When you look as good as you do pregnant of course time flies girl!

Travis and Addie said...

so crazy! but you'll do great and it'll be so much fun!

Mel said...

Oh Jen you'll do AWESOME!! I know a LOT of mom's feel that way but don't be worried! When you have him & bring him home it will be like you were never without him! Love ya! ;)