Monday, November 30, 2009

29 weeks


And blowing up like a balloon. I love feeling this little boy move around in my tummy. I already love him and I think it's because I know something really great is about to happen. The nervousness and sadness is slowly drifting away. This past week has been a rocky one but with the Christmas season here, I can't help but feel happy and warm and thankful. That's not my son on my shoulder. It's actually Clairey after bathtime and ready for bed and smelling oh so good. Is Clairey the only baby you know that loves her feet rubbed with lotion? She takes after her mommy.

6 comments:

Lignell Family said...

Aww look at that cute belly!! how exciting! Can you believe you'll be a mom of 2 soon!!

The Baldwin's said...

love claire's slicked back hair, she's my fav! i'm super excited for you to be a mommy to 2, you'll do awesome and you'll just love it! don't be nervous, change is good :) btw you look really great, you were made to make babies

Liz and Calogero said...

Oh Claire's hair makes me laugh I love it! Jen you are good looking pregnant lady I'll tell ya what! Love ya.

kate + parker said...

you are so cute. And claire is adorable... I can't beleive you are already 29 weeks! We need to get together and reminisce about bancha!

Lacey Tait said...

Love the picture! I love claire with her hair all slicked back, she is so funny!

John and Jami West said...

You are the cutest pregnant girl ever! And Claire is too cute I can't stand it.