Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!

Claire's first time trick-or-treating was so dang cute and fun. She was way more interested in the dogs and other kids walking by then any kind of treats, but I loved just watching her walk around in her costume. I think I loved it way more than her! I can't wait until next year when she knows whats going on. She was a little lady bug. Love her!!! She's getting so big.


First door to knock on...
Stopping for a peek...
Mmmmmm...
Catching up to the big kids...
Those stairs got exhausting, huh Claire?

I couldn't resist taking a picture of these two bugs. Especially since he was a red head!
More treats...
Claire's fan club...


I love how she's looking up at Grandma in this picture...
Grandma and Grandpa Bennion...
Couldn't wait until we got home to break into that chocolate... Like mother like daughter...

I can't believe how big this little stinker is getting! That little lady bug melts my heart.

6 comments:

The Baldwin's said...

what a doll! I love her in her little lady bug costume, so big and grown up. How are you feeling Jen?

Lacey Tait said...

She looks so dang cute! I love the costume you did such a good job! I just love little Claire Bear!

Kenzie said...

That is a dang darling ladybug! Love her!!

Lance, Tiff n Ash said...

Oh my crap. Shes the cutest lil thing, in the cutest lil outfit. SOOO cute.

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

That is the cutest lady bug I've ever seen! How fun!!! Isn't trick-or-treating the best???

The Robisons said...

When did she get so old? She's a little cutie!