Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Grandma

My Grandma's funeral was amazing and perfect and so sweet. She is the best example of what a woman should be! I love her and miss her so much. Something cute I learned about her... In high school, she was supposed to be Valedictorian but she wouldn't take it because she was too shy to speak at graduation. She has every talent I want. She passed away suddenly after a cerebral hemmorage. It's been really hard to see my mom lose her mommy. It didn't seem like the day would ever come. Death is a weird thing. Like almost not real. I can't really describe how it feels. I'm just so thankful that I get to see her again. Think how sweet it is that she is just hanging out with her mommy right now! I wonder what they're doing...... Probably laughing.








On a lighter note.... Did you hear that Jake is the new Bachelor? Ew. I'm not happy about it. He is a complete dork.








7 comments:

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma! That is no fun!

Snell family said...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandma. From what I have heard and read, she was amazing. I'm praying for you guys and your mom. It was fun to get to know her(your mom)while we were visiting with Holly and I hope she is doing okay.
I just love your fam!
Also-before I looked at the pic of the bachelor, I thought you were talking about your bro Jake!!

Alfie's mum said...

My Grandma died last year and It was the first funeral I have ever been to. It's so hard to loose a grandparent, aren't you glad you have the gospel and are able to spend eternity together. It's a great feeling.

Travis and Addie said...

Oh i know I heard about Jake...lame! that's going to be such a boring season!

Mel said...

I'm sorry again Jen about your Grandma. That is so hard. She sounds like a great lady Jen. Sure do love ya. Hang in there! ;)

Nate and Jamie said...

I haven't read blogs for awhile, sorry about you grandma. She looks so sweet in those pictures. And when was Jake announced?? It is going to be one emotional season! You know we obsessed fans still have to watch when it starts!

troy and erin said...

Oh, I'm sorry about your grandma! Losing loved ones is such a hard thing, but you have a great attitude about it. Hang in there :)