Friday, October 9, 2009

Grandma Pat passed away this morning.







I'd like to think I look like her. I have her hands. There is nobody else I'd rather chat with about....well...... anything! Claire loved to muzzle up to Grandma while she whispered in her ear. I have nothing but complete happy and sweet and funny memories of Grandma Pat. Grandpa really scored with this amazing woman! I adore her and wish I could have just one more day. Oh wait.... I will. Eternity! Thank goodness. I love you Grandma. So much. I'll always remember the last time we sat down on the couch together. We read your comic book about old ladies and we cried that day from laughing so hard. What granddaughter wouldn't strive to be like you? I love you. Enjoy your family and Father in heaven. I miss you terribly.




4 comments:

The Baldwin's said...

i'm so sorry Jen! she was so lucky to have you as a granddaughter...what a beautiful woman! you're in my thoughts and prayers, love you.

The Brandt Family said...

oh jen, i am so sorry. i do think you look a lot like her-such a great picture to cherish. hope you are doing ok.

John and Jami West said...

I'm so sorry Jennie. That was beautifully said. You do look like her. I think you have her smile and just that overall beauty about her. I hope you and your family are doing ok. There's a book I read when Nikki passed away and I highly recommend it to anyone who has lost a loved one. It's called The Message. You can get it at Deseret Book.

Holly said...

that was a sweet post Jennie. I'm really sorry about your grandma. You really should read The Message. The book is really like a glimpse into Heaven and all that your grandma is probably experiencing right now.