Thursday, October 1, 2009

15 months!







This little personality princess had her 15 month checkup today. While we were waiting for the doctor, she ran around like a maniac crazy woman in her beads and britches. She has to be sure to touch everything she sees at any given moment. When we went on our trip.... which I will def blog about..... I missed Claire more than anything. I swear she grew a mile! The vacation was amazing by the way and I love Dody and Mary for taking such great care of this silly girl.

15 month stats....
21 lbs....30%
29 in......27%
Can't remember her head....30%

She's not getting much taller or fatter. Just content with being a little twirp. She is just perfect and makes my life a million times better!!!! Love you Clairey Beary Boo!



3 comments:

The Baldwin's said...

she is cute and little just like her ma. can't wait to see some fab vacay pics

Alfie's mum said...

I love her. She is starting to look just like you

Ashley said...

Ha! I can't wait to have a little girl who runs around like that. (And to finally have something to blog about!) So cute!
Post your trip pics soon.. I feel like being jealous. It's been so cold here the last two days. Do you hate being back!? AH!