Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Why is summer over?

Holy moly I have so much to catch up on! Life at home has been so great and super busy. I love love love it! Claire is the craziest silliest girl in the world and full of personality! She runs around the house rambling and singing and yelling and giving the biggest buck teeth grins that you've ever seen! She is a dang riot and more fun than ever! We have been busy with extended family and a new beautiful adopted cousin, starting school, buying a car, looking for a place to call home for a while, and playing with friends and family! The best news of all though.... Elder Jake gets home TOMORROW!!!!!!!! His gall bladder is about 3 times it is supposed to be. He's been really sick so the pres is sending him home a transfer early. I sure ain't complainin!!!! I can't wait to see the guy! I'll have some fun pictures for my next post. We haven't died. We just have been busy all day every day and loving it!

Some other fun news.......we are having a baby.........girl!!! Or boy! We find out in 2 weeks. :) I'm 16 1/2 weeks along and feeling great. I'm definitely showing much earlier this time around.

Oh my birthday....it rocked. Lacey took me to lunch and I enjoyed my friend Tam's rodeo in Herriman. Man I love rodeos and ESPECIALLY when I know people in them! She looked smokin with her glitter belt and sequin shirt. Maybe in the next life I'll be a cowgirl. I can't wait to put Clairey in a mutton bustin event.

Pictures of Jake soon! Him and his cute girlfriend have been writing for his entire mission and her entire mission too. I can't wait to see them embrace. Oh man I love that kind of stuff!

I've been a picture slacker. So sorry. Love ya. Bye.

6 comments:

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

You are too cute! So, does a girl!!! or boy! (with only 1 !) mean that you really want a girl? ;)

I'm glad that you had a good birthday!

Marshall, Lauren and Walker said...

Glad you had a good birthday! Lets get together. Really though, lets actually get together.

Ben and Natalie's Family Zoo said...

Slacker...get busy all ready!

Holly said...

Claire is so funny. it was so fun to finally meet her. It was good to see you guys too, and meet Mike. He's a great guy. Amaya slept in her cute apple sleeper last night and looked so stinkin' cute. Thanks again for that.

The Baldwin's said...

I'm really excited to find out what you're having! How fun that Jake gets home early, hope he gets feeling better, take lots of pictures. I'm super jealous you got to see Tam doing her rodeo stuff, I sure wish I lived closer to everyone. Enjoy Utah, eat some good food for me!

paulnmea said...

Hey Missy, do you know what you are having yet? And please, do put pics up. I can't believe I missed that embrace either. See you in a week.