Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Our Anniversary...

was so great! Mikey bought me a gorgeous bouquet of roses and a beautiful necklace that I am obsessed with. He did so so so good this year! I got him golf shoes and socks. I feel a little guilty. I guess I did make him a card made from magazine letters. I hope he liked it. I wanted to get him something sentimental, but Mikey doesn't really love embroidered hankies or engraved jewelry. He mentioned golf shoes and picked out some that he loved. It made it easy for me. We also went on a date by ourselves for the first time in months! It was so fun! Sioux Falls actually does have a nice restaurant. Thanks Allie for tending. You're the best and I already miss you!


Claire Bug is getting sillier and sillier by the day! She is all over the place and into everything! Today, I didn't follow her around much and if you saw my house, you'd die. I think that everything that is supposed to be in a drawer or cupboard that she can reach is on the floor in an opposite room. I'm looking at a strainer right now on the couch. I promise I didn't put that there. Sometimes I just let it go and clean up when she goes to bed. I'm pretty sure she has dreams of me picking everything up, pointing and laughing. Little cutie. She has quite the personality! Between Bud and I, she's bound to be quite the character. I love it!

A post with a lot of words isn't good without some pictures. Here are my beautiful roses and some pictures of our little cutie.





1 comment:

paulnmea said...

Cute. Claire is getting so big. I say that everytime but really, she is. I saw on Facebook only 4 more weeks. Wow. I am not sure for you, but Sioux Falls went pretty fast for us. Let us know when you get back. Can't wait to see you guys!