Thursday, August 6, 2009

Look how cute!!!




I am dying over this outfit! I wish I would have had it for Clairey's 1st birthday. My sister-in-law, Shantay, made it for her sister's baby and I LOVE IT! She is so talented and can make anything! This outfit would be so cute with 2, 3, 4, 5, + candles! I'll for sure have her make me a onesie when Clairey turns 2. She makes the cutest baby things. Check out her SITE and order something! Can't wait for Clairey to sport her new skirt. It's darling.

3 comments:

Mel said...

SO SO CUTE Jen!! You HAVE to see these skirst my sister makes! That's what it reminded me of when I saw this! Seriously! They are DARLING!! I am having her make me 1 & the baby one too! Anyway I am going to look @ Shantay's site! It looks like she is quite the gifted crafter! Man I want to be more crafty!! ;)

SaRah G. said...

oh i have a friend that made something like that! it is soooo cute!

Gentri said...

Super cute outfit! And Jen Happy Anniversary a little late, I'm so glad you are so happy and Bud is so sweet to you! BTW you look truly gorgeous, how are you feeling these days? I sure miss you, wish we could see eachother soon! Love you