Thursday, August 13, 2009

Complete crack up!

One of the BEST emails!!!!!

"This is hilarious - read below before listening
The story is this: a girl was out with friends having drinks on King St (in Toronto ). This guy approaches her and won't leave her alone - saying how cute she is. She finally gives in and hands the guy her business card to get rid of him. Attached is an MP3 file of not one, but TWO voicemails this guy left.
This goes down in the history books - especially the second voice mail.
After hearing them you can clearly see why she didn't call him back - instead she called in to the Z103.5 morning show & had them play this on the air.
Ladies: this is what's out there.... So have a listen...laugh, and thank your lucky stars you are either single, in a relationship, or not with this guy!"

7 comments:

Candice said...

That is so sweet that you recorded and saved the first couple voicemails that Buddy left you.

melissa-brad said...

OH MY GOSH, HAHAAHHAHAHAHAH...i kept having this strong desire to just punch the H out of this guy. i hope he never in this life finds any human being that can stand being him. that was awesome, glad you shared it!

Travis and Addie said...

hahahahahahahahaha this seriously made my day! what a scum that guy is! Oh my gosh if I ever got a VM like that I would show up for date with him and my 10 body guards and have them whoop his A so hard! lol classic!

Mel said...

WHAT?? JP are you KIDDING ME???? Who IS this CLOWN?? Dude if I were that girl I'd be getting a RESTRAINING order bc I'm thinkin someone that PSYCHOTIC might try to come after her! Poor girl!! & I thought I had dated some losers! HaHa!

Savannah and Wren said...

Jine, are you seriously telling me that this is real???!!! NO WAY! This is hifreakinlarious! I don't even know where to start?.......

Lance, Tiff n Ash said...

AH HA!! That was Awesome. Nothing more should be said. Awesome!

Holly said...

Holy cow, that was awesome. I'm so glad I'm married...