Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Our little peanut.



We had an ultrasound today. It was so so much fun to see the little peanut moving around and I was even more relieved to see the fast heartbeat. For some reason, I feel like it's a little boy, but we'll see. Somehow, I knew that Claire was a girl, but I've been wrong before. The baby is due on Valentine's Day 2010. I think February is a great month to have a baby. Most of the winter will be over, Springtime around the corner, and hopefully swimsuit ready for summer! Seeing that babe added a new excitement to our family. I feel so blessed that everything so far is so good and I hope it continues! I'm 9 weeks and 2 days along and just rolling with the punches. I'm a lot sicker this time around which is NO FUN, but thankfully I have a rock star husband who does so much for me! I can't wait for the 1st trimester to be over. Soon enough, Claire isn't going to know what hit her! Scratch that. Soon enough, I'm not going to know what hit me!!!!!


As of right now.....she's still our very favorite! :) I can't believe we'll be a family of 4.

7 comments:

Petersons said...

I think it's a girl.

Holly said...

Wow, a family of four. That is really so exciting! Mmmm...I'm predicting boy. What could be better for your perfect little family?

Snell family said...

That's super exciting. Adynne was born if Feb and it was PERFECT! All except the bikini ready by summer, that's still not happening for me.
I'm guessing another little girl!

Kenzie said...

Congrats you hot dogs!You will be a darling little family of four!

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

How exciting! It would be so much fun to have a little girl and a little boy! I saw on FB that Buddy was already calling him Brooks! Cute!

SaRah G. said...

that's so fun! congratulations!! i hope you get feeling better!

Klorissa said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! Congratulations! I'm SO excited for you guys! I can't believe Claire is going to have a little sister/brother. I have an inkling that it's going to be another girl. And if so, you're going to LOVE IT! It's so fun to see the closeness that two sisters can have. Although, I'm sure she'd love to have a little brother to boss around too. I just can't even fathom what that would be like!