Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I've been wondering....

when I'm going to show since it's the 2nd time around. I keep trying to remember what it felt like to have a baby inside of me and how fun and exciting it was! I keep wanting to start poking out and to stop feeling bloated. I decided to look at some old pictures to remind me of my belly days................

BIG MISTAKE!!!!! After looking at Claire in the womb, I decided I actually LIKE being able to shave my legs and paint my toenails. It's really nice to walk to the mailbox without breathing like I just ran a marathon. If I weren't pregnant like the picture above, I wouldn't have had to sit like Buddha in the middle of downtown Philadelphia while being the new tourist attraction. Claire is DANG lucky that she's as cute and perfect as she is because otherwise.....she wouldn't get any more siblings!
In all honesty, I can't wait to have the amazing feeling of the baby moving and for the no-reason smiles I'll get from strangers. Being pregnant is fun. Really fun! It's just that last month that really takes it out of ya. Oh...and the first 3 months.....So, that leaves about 5 months of the honeymoon phase of pregnancy. That's not TOO bad! Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl! I still think it's a boy....

4 comments:

Gentri said...

Jen, you are such a cute pregnant woman, I don't know what you're talking about. But you bet it sucks not being able to see anything whatsoever down there for like 4 months :) I'm excited for you to start feeling pregnant and feeling "him" kick...I kinda think it's a girl but probably because Claire is the cutest ever. If you have a boy will you name him Henry? (have you read The Time Traveler's Wife?...you'd know why I like Claire and Henry together, haha!) Hope you're feeling great these days!! Love ya

Kara Denise... said...

Totally agree with the ninth month. It stinks. I am so excited to hear what this little one is! And you make an adorable pregnant girl. I am by far ten times larger than you ever were and ever will be with this one too!

Ligia said...

You are so lovely. The second trimester is the funnest of the three. You're big enough to show and feel the baby inside, but not big enough to be super uncomfortable. Alex and I have felt somewhat prompted to have a third, but I've rolled my eyes a lot at this thought. I guess I just want all the benefits without any of the work and could do without the labor part. :oP

Bobby and Allie said...

Jennie, you look so cute in these pics! I hope I look half as cute as you when my belly gets bigger! love ya