Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hangin out.

Clairey is getting so big! This summer, she has really turned into a little girl instead of a baby. I love it, but it really is shocking how fast she's growing! It's kind of sad. Anyway, here are some pictures I took this morning of her playing with her favorite toys...a cell phone and a phone charger. She walks around all day with that thing up to her ear pretending to talk on the phone in her special language. She's so so so cute and I love to kiss those cheeks! Lately, she loves to show us her teeth when we ask and she also loves to growl and sing and dance. She's learning to blow kisses make doggie noises. When I ask her what a doggy says, she grumbles under her breath..... I don't really think that's what barking sounds like, but she's getting there! She's so much fun and I couldn't imagine a better little girl! Tomorrow morning we're taking her to the zoo for the first time! I'm probably way more excited than her.















1 comment:

The Robisons said...

I can't believe how big she already is. How fun! Can't wait for baby number two.