Tuesday, June 9, 2009

We're in Utah!


Two nights ago Buddy asked me if I wanted to go home for the week while he traveled for work. Obviously I didn't contest and we found a great deal on flights! So... the next morning Claire and I hopped on a plane and headed home for the week. I always love coming home and just hanging out. Poor Claire loves it too but sure gets tuckered out by the end of the day. She has been so cuddly lately and of course I can't get enough of it. She melts my heart. Tonight after a long day, Claire snuggled right up to my dad. It was so sweet. She is such a sweet baby girl!

I'm missing Bud like crazy this summer but work is going great and I'm so proud of how hard he works! When it gets hard, I just try to remember that after the summer is over we can go on as many dates as we want and spend plenty of time together. My heart goes out to families that don't see a lot of their dads and husbands. It gets tough, but I savor the moments when Claire sees her daddy after he's been gone. She adores her daddy! We love him so much! Yay for a hard working man!

No comments: