Monday, June 15, 2009

Seriously? Again?!?!?!

Our life is insane. It really is. We just don't like to sit still. We love to settle down for a month and then move. We love to meet great people, become great friends with them and then just move and never see them again. It's so fun to box up everything that finally has a routine and start all over. It is one of our favorite hobbies. NOT! Moving is no fun, but we are at it again.

A few weeks ago, Bud's manager told the office that a few guys would get the opportunity to move to Sioux Falls, South Dakota if they wanted to. Buddy has wanted to go from the beginning because he loves working in smaller towns much more than big cities. He has been traveling for the past 2 weeks and this week to Rochester, MN, so I never see him except on Sundays, so this will work out a lot better for us. I'm excited to be able to spend nights with him again! So, this week sometime we will be moving to Sioux Falls! I know. It's insane. I really do love Minnesota and I would love to live here again if I ever have the chance! I'm going to miss the wives that aren't coming with us! This summer has been great. I hope Sioux Falls is still just as great! I guess it doesn't matter where we are as long as we can be together. It's true.

Does anyone know of any hotspots around that area? I know. It's South Dakota. Is that even a real state?

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh! That doesn't sound like fun. Boo! South Dakota huh? ha.. Can't say I know a dang thing about that state! Good luck with moving!! :)

Petersons said...

I know how you feel!

Ligia said...

It must be. My hubby matriculated from there. LOL! I hear ya on the whole moving thing. Alex is still tossing up the idea of going or not. I don't want to move again and for just two months. But we are trying to rely on the Lord's guidance, so we'll see what happens.

Ligia said...

Props to you for being such a good sport about it. I'm such a complainer.

Kara Denise... said...

Jennie! I can't believe you guys are moving! That's very exciting you get to experience another city though!
You inspired me to get a Combi stroller by the way! I have it and can't wait to use it! I love how gender neutral and non-cheesy the look of my stroller is.'
That's sad I only saw you guys once before you took off! Good luck with moving and everything!