Saturday, May 2, 2009

Minneapolis...

...here we come! Bud made it after 18 hours of driving to our little apartment in Bloomington, Minnesota. He says our place is spacious with old appliances. Clorox will work wonders when I get there. He bought us our first new TV and he is so excited like a little kid. He got it all set up and he already watched his favorite movie, Gladiator on it. If any of you have seen that movie, Buddy loves it when I call him Maximus. Such a nerd.

I finally leave good ol' Utah tomorrow morning at 7:00am and Claire and I will make the 3 hour flight, then the 1 hour layover and then 1 1/2 hour flight to our final destination. I know I'll regret not paying extra to take the 2 hour direct flight. The things we'll do to save a buck.

Buddy's Birthday was on the 28th and it was a great day!!! He got some pretty sweet sunglasses he's been talking about and a couple of elk callers for his hunting trip this fall with Uncle Lane. He loved it. Claire hated it. (the elk bugles) I'll have to post some pictures when I get to Minny.

Wish us luck this summer! I have a feeling it's going to be a good one.

1 comment:

The Zorad's said...

I am sure it will be a great summer! I already miss all you guys that we were with last year! clair is so dang sweet:)